Thursday 17 January 2013

Goodbye Australia!

This day has always felt so far away, but now it is here and I am sitting in the Brisbane International Airport, waiting until it is time to board my flight, ready for over 22 hours of flying. Up until now I have gone through stages of being crazily excited and nervous, but now I feel such a combination of so many emotions.
Driving for the last time this year, having my last Boost Juice, leaving my house and room, saying good bye to everyone has all been sad; but the thought of all of the incredible experiences and memories that are ahead of me this year is so exciting.
So goodbye for now Australia.

3 comments:

  1. Goodbye Jayana! And good luck! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bye bye Princess, rest well after your long flight your arms will probably be very sore after flying that far;) Enjoy your journey.
    Love Uncle Roc. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hia Jayz, can't believe the time is here, it has come so fast. Won't be long now honey, you will be in the snow & in your element;) love you, & we miss you already.
    Take care, x Leesa.

    ReplyDelete