Sunday 17 February 2013

One Month.

It is hard to believe that it was one month ago that I arrived here in Denmark.





31 days ago I stepped onto the plane at Brisbane International, not really knowing what to expect and not having a clue what was ahead of me. In some ways it feels as if that moment was just yesterday, in other ways it feels like it was so long ago.

I have learnt a lot in a month, about the Danish language, people, customs, traditions, food and ways of life; and I still have so much left to learn. Life here is so different to what I am used to in Australia and adjusting to this is going to take a bit of time; but luckily I have the next 11 months of living here to do that in and to enjoy it!


For anyone that is interested in doing an exchange I would definitely recommend it! If you have any questions about it or would like more information, feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment